EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Turning delicate fish fillets in a pan has never been easier with Kitchen Pro Oslo Silicone Slotted Turner. The gentle slope of this all-silicone turner seamlessly slides under your fish fillets and gently flips them without breaking the fragile meat. And when you're planning to saute several fillets at once, its lovely beechwood handle is designed to be lightweight and comfortable to hold so your wrists won't easily tire.
- Heavy-duty turner with a metal core covered with high-quality, FDA-approved silicone and shaped with a straight edge for flipping and turning food
- Heat-resistant silicone head can withstand high temperatures and will not scratch surfaces, making it ideal for stovetop cooking and non-stick cookware
- Features a soft-grip handle for comfortable use and a hole at the end for storage
- Head and handle are fused as one tool for thorough cleaning and prevention of food buildup
- Versatile slotted turner for cooking fillets, flipping pancakes, and lifting baked cookies out of the pan
- Make it easier to work in the kitchen with other functional utensils from the Kitchen Pro Oslo range
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Kitchen Pro Oslo Silicone Slotted Turner Red
0% Off RRP