EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Always in a hurry to get your kids' lunch all packed up for school? The Kitchen Pro Oslo Silicone Mini Spatula will make it easier for you to get those sandwiches in a flash. Made to fit into narrower jar openings, its flat edge even lets you spread mayo, peanut butter, or jam on bread like a pro. Its non-stick silicone feature is easy to clean, too, so you and your kids can get ready for the day in time.
- High-quality, non-stick mini silicone utensil shaped with a straight edge for scraping and a spoon-like head for scooping
- Heat-resistant silicone head can withstand high temperatures and will not scratch surfaces, making it ideal for stovetop cooking and your non-stick cookware
- Smooth beechwood handle gives a good hand grip and control when mixing
- Head and handle are fused as one tool for thorough cleaning and prevention of food buildup
- Versatile kitchen spatula ideal for mixing, breaking up ingredients, scooping food out of narrow-mouthed jars, or getting into tight corners
- Make it easier to work in the kitchen with other functional utensils from the Kitchen Pro Oslo range
|Construction||Silicone (head) and beechwood (handle)|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Kitchen Pro Oslo Silicone Mini Spatula w/ Beechwood Handle Blue
0% Off RRP