EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Making some honey buttered chicken for lunch? Get the most out of your honey jar by scraping it with the Kitchen Pro Oslo Silicone Small Spatula. Great for getting into tight corners of your jars and cans, this mini spatula spoon comes with a long beechwood handles that won't strain your hands Be it for cooking meals or baking treats, this heatproof spatula spoon is your all-around partner in the kitchen.
- Non-stick mini silicone utensil shaped with a straight edge for scraping and a spoon-like head for scooping
- Heat-resistant silicone head can withstand high temperatures and will not scratch surfaces, making it ideal for stovetop cooking and non-stick cookware
- Smooth beechwood handle gives a good hand grip and control when mixing
- Head and handle are fused as one tool for thorough cleaning and prevention of food buildup
- Ideal for mixing, breaking up ingredients, or getting into tight corners
- Make it easier to work in the kitchen with other functional utensils from the Kitchen Pro Oslo range
|Construction||Silicone (head) and beechwood (handle) |
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only |
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Handy tool for baking or cooking
SO handy when baking or cooking. Great to get all the contents out of cans.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Practical Silicone Spatula
Very sturdy spatula with good quality handle. The silicone spade is the right size to get into any jar.
Kitchen Pro Oslo Silicone Mini Spatula Spoon w/ Beechwood Handle Red
0% Off RRP