EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Take your love for healthy fermented food to the next level by making them at home using the Kilner Fermentation Set. Simply chop your favourite vegetable or fruit, season with spices and salt, then top with water. In just a few days, you can enjoy every tangy bite of your homemade sauerkraut or dill pickle. Thanks to this easy-to-assemble kit, you can serve out-of-season produce all year.
- Set includes a 3L glass fermenting jar with a durable and dishwasher-safe silicone lid, an airlock and bung, and two ceramic stones
- Creates the perfect environment to grow live cultures needed in making probiotic-rich pickles, sauerkraut, kimchi, and other fermented foods
- Easy-to-use fermentation kit that only needs your favourite vegetables, seasonings, salt, and water
- Comes with a how-to leaflet and recipe ideas to get you inspired
- Clear glass with embossed Kilner logo lets you check your day-to-day fermentation progress easily as well as ensure the required 6.5cm maximum headspace
- Perfect present for home fermentation beginners and hobbyists
|Construction||Glass, silicone, ceramic, and rubber|
|Dimensions||26cm x 12.7cm x 30cm|
|Cleaning and care||Jar, lid, and ceramic stones are dishwasher safe|
Do not pour boiling water directly into the jar
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Very excited to start using this product. I know I can rely on this brand
READ MORE REVIEWS
Good Choice - Money well spent....
I bought 2 of these and I am very happy with how easy it all is to produce beautiful tasty sauerkraut both red and green also kimchi and vegetables. Having this Kilner Fermentation Set has saved me so much money as I now don't need to buy these sort of products from the health food shop, I can make my own
Kilner Fermentation Set
50% Off RRP
Take your love for healthy fermented food to the next level by making them at home using the Kilner Fermentation Set. Simply chop your favourite vegetable or fruit season with spices and salt then top with water. In just a few days you can enjoy every tangy bite of your homemade sauerkraut or dill pickle. Thanks to this easytoassemble kit you can serve outofseason produce all year.