EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Serve and store drinks and sauces the eco-friendly way with this 500ml Kilner Clip Top Vintage Bottle. Attractive in its vintage flask-inspired shape with a conical bottom and a narrow neck, this BPA-free glass bottle is crafted to hold and seal liquid contents for convenient storage solutions. Be it handcrafted marinade or a pre-blended cocktail, you can trust its seal to retain the true flavour and potency of the contents for longer.
- Vintage clip top bottle ideal for serving cold beverages from water and milk to cordials and iced tea
- Made of BPA-free glass with a silicone seal and a clip top lid, which together create an airtight seal
- Comes with a red ceramic lid and substantial clips for sealing, and a practical carry handle for convenient transport of the glass bottle
- Shaped like a flask with a conical bottom and narrow neck and is adorned with an embossed Kilner logo
- Can be refilled many times and is easy to clean by hand but safe in the dishwasher too
- Works great for infusing olive oils, vinaigrettes, and salad dressings too or for displaying decorative pieces like fresh flowers on the table
||BPA-free glass (bottle), ceramic (lid), silicone (seal), and stainless steel (clips)
||8.8cm (diameter) x 24cm (height)
|Cleaning and care
Not suitable for carbonated liquids
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Nice bottle, but...
I purchased these online and liked the wider mouth along with the 1lt capacity; however had I seen them in person first I probably would have left them on the shelf. Great bottle, trusted brand, but I was after something to withstand second ferment pressure for kombucha/ginger beer and the clip seal simply isn't strong enough to keep gas in. Will re-purpose for something else.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Would buy again
The seal is great, fantastic vintage look - great for daily use and to put on the table at a dinner party. Glass feels strong and sturdy and the lid is easy to open and close. My only issue is that one of the red ceramic lids chipped really easily but it may have just been an unfortunate knock. RE: the other review - they are not advertised to withstand the pressure of fermentation so the 3 star review is really quite bias.
Kilner Clip Top Vintage Bottle 500ml
27% Off RRP