EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Having a cheesesteak sandwich for lunch? Slice your crusty baguette in half and fill it with even slices of roast beef using the Kenwood Cordless Electric Knife. With its sharp serrated blade, this rechargeable knife easily cuts through your beef roulade for dinner or cakes for dessert. And with its cordless operation feature, take the Kenwood Cordless Electric Knife from your kitchen to the dinner table to serve your guests beautifully carved roasted turkey with flavourful gravy.
- Multipurpose rechargeable knife ideal for slicing meats, poultry, and bread
- Comes with a blade protector and a sharp stainless steel blade that easily detaches from the handle for easy cleaning
- Serrated knife blade moves with a quick forward and back motion to make clean slices
- Cordless operation feature makes it easy to use the knife at the dining table or anywhere in your kitchen
- Designed with an easy-to-reach on and off button and non-slip finger grip to keep your hand safe when slicing
- Has an extra safety switch to avoid any accidental operation
||Plastic (body) and stainless steel (blade)
|Cleaning and care
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Kenwood cordless knife
Love my cordless knife. My old one eventually died and I couldn’t get another one in New Zealand so asked my daughter to bring me one back from Oz. They are great for things like fresh bread and particularly sponges as it doesn’t swish the cream out. You can take it anywhere as you don’t need to be near a power point.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Kenwood Cordless Electric Knife
14% Off RRP