EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
From tough root vegetables to fine greens, tackle any veggie prep work with ease using the Kasumi Nakiri Knife. With its fine flat blade and squared off tip, use this nakiri knife to cook your stir-fries with beautiful juliennes of carrots and fine shreds of cabbage or to prepare your salads with even slices of radish and cucumbers. Whip up healthy dishes at home with professional-looking vegetable cuts with the help of the Kasumi Nakiri Knife.
- Made with V-Gold No. 10 high-carbon stainless steel that is developed especially for knives
- Crafted with 32 layers of fine stainless steel for excellent cutting ability and hardness
- Blade is hardened to Rockwell C59-60 degrees to keep its cutting edge sharp longer
- Fine sharp blade is paired with a strong black laminated wooden handle secured with stainless steel rivets
- Blade exterior comes with a beautiful damascus pattern as a result of repeated folding and forging of stainless steel into multiple layers
- Knives designed by skilled craftsmen to look elegant yet strong enough to handle both hard and delicate vegetables
||V-Gold No. 10 high-carbon stainless steel|
|Cleaning and care
||Handwash only then wipe with a soft towel to dry
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Kasumi Nakiri Knife 17cm
23% Off RRP