EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Busy trying to have everything on your menu ready for the BBQ party? The Inkbird IBT-2X Digital Bluetooth Wireless Thermometer will gladly help you multitask and get your grilled meats done perfectly. With this smart tool connected to your smartphone via bluetooth, you can focus on preparing that fresh salad while waiting for the thermometer alarm to go off. Work in the kitchen like a pro and serve juicy and moist barbecues every time with this compact tool from Inkbird.
- Smart wireless digital thermometer that connects to your app via bluetooth for convenient and precise temperature tracking
- Comes with a barbecue thermometer with two probe sockets, two probes, and a handy instruction manual for proper use
- Accurately reads wide temperature ranges in Celsius or Fahrenheit from 0C to 300C (or 32F to 572F) for short-time measurement and 0C to 250C (or 32F to 482F) for continuous monitoring
- Has a temperature accuracy of ±1C or ±2F (30C to 170C or 86F to 338F) plus handy over temperature, range, and time countdown alarms
- Lightweight and compact thermometer equipped with a LED display screen and temperature graph and powered by two pieces of AAA batteries (not included)
- Ideal for accurate temperature measurement for cooking, grilling, barbecue, oven, meat, boiling, and more
- Works with the following gadgets and operating systems: iPhone 4S or later, iPad 3rd generation and later, iPad mini and later, iPod touch 5th generation and later, requires iOS 7+, and Android 4.4+ devices with bluetooth 4.0 module
|Construction||Stainless steel and plastic|
|Dimensions||6.4cm x 8.5cm x 2.5cm|
115cm (sensor length)
|Cleaning and care||Wipe the temperature probe clean in warm water right after being in|
contact with food
Store in a dry location at room temperature
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Simple to use, inexpensive, some flaws, good app, long term review required
I've only owned this for a few weeks but my experience so far has been generally positive.
The good stuff:
1. It uses AAA batteries so it's a lot easier to get them replaced.
2. The accompanying app and pairing process is quite trouble free, unlike some other brands currently on the market.
3. The app itself is Easy to use and intuitive. Some other apps I've used make setting alarms and setting temperature presets a game of hide and seek.
4. You are given two temperature probes to use.
The not so good.
1. The unit does not have any magnetic feet so you are limited in where you can leave the unit during a cook.
2. The plastic feels a bit cheap. While lightweight, it feels a bit fragile.
3. Winding the probe wires around the unit to store is not a neat or tangle free affair if you use 2 probes. You'd best keep the probes separately from the unit during storage.
4. Battery consumption seems a bit high, especially if paired to a device using the app. Might be battery dependent.
5. Probes have a max of 260 deg C. Pay careful attention to the user manual on the proper way to use the probes. In general, the probe from the silicone curve and the braided cables are sensitive parts.
Have not tried to use app monitoring through walls yet, so cannot comment on that.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Inkbird IBT-2X Digital Bluetooth Wireless Thermometer 2 Probe
0% Off RRP