EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Know your meat and the pros' techniques to making the best sausage at home with Homemade Sausage by Chris Carter and James Peisker. This ideal hands-on guidebook lets you know the basics of sausage making as well as the two Nashville butchers' advice on picking top quality meats. From sourcing to grinding, seasoning to casing, preserving to cooking, this book will guide you to creating the most flavourful sausage on your own.
- Guides you through step-by-step instructions on how make artisanal sausage at home
- Divided into three chapters to teach the basics on sausage making such as grinding, seasoning, and stuffing
- Includes helpful tips on sourcing, casing, preserving, cooking sausage and a list of best tools to use for the job
- Comes with mouth-watering sausage recipes from classic to creative sausage pairings
- Complete with photographs of different meats and how to treat them for top flavoured sausage
- Makes a great present for meat lovers and home cooks
|Author||Chris Carter and James Peisker|
|Dimensions||20cm x 25cm|
|Publisher date||15 December 2015|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Homemade Sausage by Chris Carter & James Peisker
0% Off RRP