EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Hawkins is a well known and established brand since it started in the UK in the mid 1940s. Hawkins has consistently produced this simple, high quality and low maintenance pressure cooker. Still used by millions of people worldwide, this pressure cooker has been a favourite to several generations of happy users.
The trademark Hawkins style pressure cooker is famous for its excellent design and safety. The nature of the mechanism means that the lid cannot be opened under pressure. Additionally, the location of the gasket means that the seal lasts longer than in ordinary pressure cookers
- Suitable for gas or electric cooktops¾
- With Non-Whistling Pressure Regulator
- Simple trouble free operation
- Heat fusion safety valve incorporated.
- Fastest cooking times
- Full 15 psi (110kpa) operating pressure, thus cooking temperature of 121C
- Full sterilisation capabilities, thus eliminating any bacteria while cooking
- Easy low cost maintenance
- Spare parts are economical & readily available
- Cool handles for easy handling
- Instruction Manual includes 150 International Recipes
|Construction:||18cr/8ni Stainless Steel|
|Base:||4.06mm thick aluminium core stainless steel|
|Internal pot height:|| 16cm|
With Non-Whistling Pressure Regulator
Compatible with all hobs (gas, electric, halogen, induction)
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
This pressure cooker is excellent we tried the Spicy Pork Chops recipe out of the Hawkins Recipe Book and the chops were beautiful.
READ MORE REVIEWS
How did I live without this?
What a fantastic piece of equipment for my kitchen! I purchased the 8L as I like to cook large batches and prepare individual meals for the freezer and it is the perfect size. I have never used a pressure cooker and was a little intimidated, but the convenience of being able to prepare a beautiful slow cooker style meal in under an hour. I can see this being a firm favourite for meal prepping.
Hawkins Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker 8L
20% Off RRP