EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
A perfectly balanced knife that will stay sharper for longer thanks to its 15 degree angled edge and sand filled handle. The Japanese knives are made in one piece from specially formulated stainless steel (Cromova 18) and it is thanks to this seamless construction that they stay hygienically clean for longer, as the smooth edge doesn't allow for any food trappings.
- Finest CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58
- Razor sharp edge angled at 15 degree
- Rust, stains and corrosion resistant
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Smooth contours and seamless construction
- Suitable for professional use
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan
|Construction:||Blade type: Tempered stamped steel|
Blade construction: CrMoVa 18 stainless steel
Blade Hardness: HRC 56 Ð 58
Edge: Granton, double ground @ 15 degrees
Handle: Hollow stainless steel
|Tang:||Unique seamless construction|
|Dimensions:||Blade length: 18 cm|
|Weight:|| 108 g |
|Cleaning/Care: ||Handwash and dry thoroughly|
|Made in:|| Japan |
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Very sharp and useful knife. Very stylish.
Is now our standard kitchen knife.
Be careful of fingers!
READ MORE REVIEWS
Must have knife
I couldn't cook in the kitchen without one of these knives. Nicely weighted sharp knife.
Global Santoku Granton Edge Knife 18cm
50% Off RRP