EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Slice and dice a range of vegetables with ease and comfort when using the Global Sai Vegetable Knife 15cm.
The Global Sai is an upgrade on the classic Global knives series - they are made out of
Sanso, 3 layers of superior quality stainless steel, which is sandwiched between softer stainless steel, which protect the knives from rusting, chipping and staining. The blades have a hammered look finish, which not only looks great, but also provides a non-stick surface for better food release during cutting. The updated design also incorporates an
for easier cutting.
- 3 layers of finest CROMOVA 18 Sanso stainless steel
- An outer layer of softer stainless steel to protect the knives
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°-
- Razor sharp edge angled at 15 degree
- Rust, stains and corrosion resistant
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Hammered finish look with nonstick surface for better food release
- Smooth contours and seamless construction
- Ergonomic thumb rest
- Suitable for professional use
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan
|Construction:||Blade type: Tempered stamped steel|
Blade material: 3 Ply CrMoVa 18 stainless steel
Handle: Stainless steel with ergonomic thumb rest
|Tang: || Unique seamless construction|
|Dimensions: ||15 cm|
|Cleaning/Care: ||Handwash and dry thoroughly|
|Made in: ||Japan|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Global Sai Vegetable knife
Have every knife apart from the vegetable knife, my life is now complete, what took me so long?
READ MORE REVIEWS
ONLY THE BEST WILL DO
Global Sai knives are a cut above the rest, a beautiful knife. Thank you KWD for having stock and for making this purchase so easy...... delivery was exceptional.
Global Sai Vegetable Knife 15cm
41% Off RRP