EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
The Global Sai is an upgrade on the classic Global knives series - they are made out of Cromova 18 Sanso, 3 layers of superior quality stainless steel, which is sandwiched between softer stainless steel, which protect the knives from rusting, chipping and staining. The blades have a hammered look finish, which not only looks great, but also provides a non-stick surface for better food release during cutting. The updated design also incorporates an ergonomic thumb rest for easier cutting.
- 3 layers of finest CROMOVA 18 Sanso stainless steel
- An outer layer of softer stainless steel to protect the knives
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58
- Razor sharp edge angled at 15 degree
- Rust, stains and corrosion resistant
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Hammered finish look with nonstick surface for better food release
- Smooth contours and seamless construction
- Ergonomic thumb rest
- Suitable for professional use
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan
|Construction:||Blade type: Tempered stamped steel|
Blade material: 3 Ply CrMoVa 18 stainless steel
Handle: Stainless steel with ergonomic thumb rest
|Tang: || Unique seamless construction|
|Cleaning/Care: ||Handwash and dry thoroughly|
|Made in: ||Japan|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Sharp and sturdy. Perfect.
READ MORE REVIEWS
This is a great knife - it doesn't squash the bread while using it which I love!
Global Sai Bread Knife 23cm
50% Off RRP