EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Handle your more delicate cutting tasks at home with the superior sharpness of the 9cm Global Paring Knife GS-96. Whether you are peeling apples or making roses out of tomatoes, the tip and blade of this small yet functional knife are designed for more efficient kitchen work. And when you have to use the Global paring knife to peel and clean a large batch of potatoes for the mash, you'll be accomplishing this task with great comfort, thanks to its light handle and rounded spine.
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless steel to retain sharpness longer and to resist rust and stains
- Stamped and tempered steel, sharpened at a 15 angle and hardened to Rockwell C56 to C58 for optimum sharpness and corrosion resistance
- Knife handle is seamlessly fused to the blade to keep the knife free from dirt or bacterial buildup
- Hollow weighted handle is filled with the right amount of sand to counter blade weight and ensure perfect hand balance while slicing or cutting
- Dimpled pattern on the handle and the rounded spine allow for better grip and optimum knife control
- Equip your kitchen with other basic and specialised blades from the Global GS series
|Construction||Cromova 18 stainless steel|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash and dry thoroughly|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Global Paring Knife 9cm GS-96
40% Off RRP