EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
A specialised cheese knife makes a lot of sense. Notice the holes in the blade - that keeps soft cheeses from adhering to the knife. And those prongs at the end? Well, they allow you to elegantly serve cut slices.
- Finest CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58
- Rust, stains and corrosion resistant
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Smooth contours and seamless construction
- Suitable for professional use
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan
|Construction:||Blade type: Tempered stamped steel|
Blade construction: CrMoVa 18 stainless steel
Blade Hardness: HRC 56 Ð 58
Handle: Hollow stainless steel
|Tang:||Unique seamless construction|
|Dimensions:||Blade length: 14 cm|
Total length: 26 cm
|Weight:|| 90 g |
|Cleaning/Care: ||Handwash and dry thoroughly|
|Made in:|| Japan |
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Highly Recommended .....
Great Cheese Knives (bought 2) !
Global Cheese Knife 14cm GS-10
50% Off RRP