EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Have food leftovers or want to make freeze-ahead meals for lunches at school or in the office? All you need are oven-safe Glasslock containers. This set features food containers of various sizes, so you can make use of your fridge's storage space wisely.
Non-toxic and non-reactive, very durable and stain-resistant, GlassLock containers are safe for the microwave, dishwasher and freezer. FDA-approved tempered glass is, of course, BPA-free, so you can feel confident that your family's food is being stored in containers that are as safe as possible. GlassLock's products are also highly attractive and stack nicely, so they look great while bringing order to your pantry or refrigerator.
- Set includes four rectangular containers, three round containers, and two square containers in different sizes
- Made of tempered glass that has a higher shock resistance than normal glass
- Versatile containers that are microwave and oven safe without the lid, making them ideal for reheating or baking
- BPA-free lids come with lateral clips to make the containers easy to open and close
- Silicone gasket lining each lid ensures a 100% airtight seal
- Features sloped sides for better hand grip and ease of stacking
- Stain-proof and odour-free containers that are safe for everyday reuse
|Construction||Soda lime glass, polypropylene, and silicone|
15cm x 10cm x 5cm
18cm x 13cm x 7cm (two containers)
21cm x 16cm x 8cm
10cm x 5cm, 13cm x 6cm, and 16cm x 7cm
12cm x 6cm and 15cm x 7cm
|Capacity||485ml, two 970ml, and 1.7L (rectangular containers)|
190ml, 450ml, and 850ml (round containers)
405ml and 900ml (square containers)
|Microwave safe||Yes but without the lid|
|Oven safe||Yes, up to 230C (without the lid)|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
These are great
So happy with the first set that I have purchased 3 more sets: one the same and the other 2 in different shapes and sizes. They are sturdy, wash easily by hand or dishwasher, and are equally happy in the freezer, oven (cooking from scratch and reheating) and the microwave. Transitioning to glass because of the negative impact of plastics on the environment but it's also much nicer to use.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Glass lock container sets
I bought the 9pc set and the 10 pc set love the sizes they come in. I now use these containers to store my left overs instead of using my dinner plates and glad wrap. Less waste/rubbish! They are leak proof love em so far!
Glasslock Oven Safe Container 9pc Set
56% Off RRP