EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Cultivate your own crisp sprouts right on your kitchen benchtop with the Gefu Bivita Sprouting Jar. To use, briefly swirl the sprouting seeds in the glass dome with water, drain using the strainer, then attach the dome to the base. Place the jar in a warm place to create the ideal climate for sprouting your alfalfa, lentil, or mung bean seeds. Enjoy your fresh, homegrown sprouts after a few days and add them to your salads or appetisers.
- Innovative mini greenhouse that provides the perfect environment for growing sprouts indoors
- Glass dome gives the best lighting conditions and lets you easily check on your sprouts’ progress
- Base catches any excess water and has built-in vents to let air circulate naturally
- Can grow sprouts as fast as 1 week and can be reused for growing more sprouts
- Ideal for growing crisp and fresh sprouts for your salads, sandwiches, appetisers, and stir-fried dishes
- Works well with alfalfa, chickpeas, lentils, mung beans, radishes, wheat, and other sprouting seeds
- Equip your kitchen with other smartly designed Gefu kitchen tools
||High-grade stainless steel, silicone, glass, and ABS
||13cm (diameter) x 18.8cm (height)
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Best sprouting dome jar
We've now got 2 Gefu sprouting jars on the go ... sprouts galore ... we literally have fresh sprouts germinating on our kitchen bench !
READ MORE REVIEWS
Best Sprouting Jar Yet
This sprouting jar is a very simple design, easy to clean and the best sprout producer I have ever used. Simple rinse and stand instructions, fast germination and absolutely no need to hide it in a dark cupboard.
Full of fresh sprouts in 5 to 6 days.
Gefu Bivita Sprouting Jar
40% Off RRP
Good nutrition and the freshest of food is a simple choice away when you can cultivate your own crispy sprouts in just a few days right there on your kitchen benchtop. Watch the magic happen through the tall glass dome of this clever sprouting jar then sprinkle your alfalfa radish chickpea lentil sprouts and more through salads omelettes or stirfrys for a rich flavour and mineral boost.To use simply swirl the sprouts briefly in water in the dome and allow them to drip into the strainer in the stand. Put the glass and stand together and stand in a warm place to create the ideal sprouting climate. Inbuilt ventilation in the base allows air to circulate naturally.