EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
No need to travel just to experience the flavours from Andalucia when you have this 38cm Garcima Carbon Steel Polish Paella Pan at home. This large and wide paellera is perfect for cooking your rice with squid, prawns, mussels, and clams. Use this carbon steel pan for making an impressive seafood paella that will surely impress your party of eight.
- Classic paellera made of durable polished steel that reacts quickly to heat
- Authentic and warp-resistant paella pan manufactured in Valencia, Spain
- Comes with a cooking surface that perfectly creates the iconic paella crust
- Designed with low flared walls and two riveted red handles for even cooking and safe food transfer
- Large 38cm pan perfect for serving generous portions of paella for eight people
- Suitable on gas and electric stovetops, on open flame and charcoal grills, and in the oven
|Construction||Thin high carbon steel|
|Dimensions||49cm x 38cm x 5cm|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash then dry immediately|
Season with vegetable oil prior to storage
Use an abrasive cleaner if rust forms
Slightly convex base is not suitable on flat ceramic stovetops
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Excellent product that will have many uses besides making paella in. Very important to keep it oiled though to prevent it rusting.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Great for families
Excellent quality, we will definitely have this for many years! A great size to feed a whole family.
Garcima Carbon Steel Polish Paella Pan 38cm
13% Off RRP