EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Not too keen on eating meat dishes? Why not whip up a delicious vegetarian paella using the 28cm Garcima Carbon Steel Polish Paella Pan? With its heat-reactive carbon steel surface, paella cooked with mushrooms, asparagus, and olives will be just as tasty. Give this Spanish classic a new spin while keeping its authentic flavours with the help of this heavy-duty paella pan.
- Classic paellera made of durable polished steel that reacts quickly to heat
- Authentic and warp-resistant paella pan manufactured in Valencia, Spain
- Comes with a cooking surface that perfectly creates the iconic paella crust
- Designed with low flared walls and two riveted red handles for even cooking and safe food transfer
- Large 28cm pan perfect for serving generous portions of paella for two to three people
- Suitable on gas and electric stovetops, on open flame and charcoal grills, and in the oven
|Construction||Thin high carbon steel|
|Dimensions||38cm x 28cm x 4cm|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash then dry immediately|
Season with vegetable oil prior to storage
Use an abrasive cleaner if rust forms
Slightly convex base is not suitable on flat ceramic stovetops
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
great pan good for family meals or entree for a lot.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Great paella pan for 2-4 people.
Good for oven use. Love it.
Garcima Carbon Steel Polish Paella Pan 28cm
20% Off RRP
Not too keen on eating meat dishes Why not whip up a delicious vegetarian paella using the 28cm Garcima Carbon Steel Polish Paella Pan With its heatreactive carbon steel surface paella cooked with mushrooms asparagus and olives will be just as tasty. Give this Spanish classic a new spin while keeping its authentic flavours with the help of this heavyduty paella pan.