EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Not too keen on eating meat dishes? Why not whip up a delicious vegetarian paella using the 28cm Garcima Carbon Steel Polish Paella Pan? With its heat-reactive carbon steel surface, paella cooked with mushrooms, asparagus, and olives will be just as tasty. Give this Spanish classic a new spin while keeping its authentic flavours with the help of this heavy-duty paella pan.
- Classic paellera made of durable polished steel that reacts quickly to heat
- Authentic and warp-resistant paella pan manufactured in Valencia, Spain
- Comes with a cooking surface that perfectly creates the iconic paella crust
- Designed with low flared walls and two riveted red handles for even cooking and safe food transfer
- Large 28cm pan perfect for serving generous portions of paella for two to three people
- Suitable on gas and electric stovetops, on open flame and charcoal grills, and in the oven
|Construction||Thin high carbon steel|
|Dimensions||38cm x 28cm x 4cm|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash then dry immediately|
Season with vegetable oil prior to storage
Use an abrasive cleaner if rust forms
Slightly convex base is not suitable on flat ceramic stovetops
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
great pan good for family meals or entree for a lot.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Great paella pan for 2-4 people.
Good for oven use. Love it.
Garcima Carbon Steel Polish Paella Pan 28cm
20% Off RRP