EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Make cleaning and cutting fish meats frustration-free when you have the 17cm Furi Pro Filleting Knife to aid you in the kitchen. Made of sturdy and durable Japanese stainless steel, this knife not only showcases a sharp edge but also a flexible blade that goes cuts through bones or scales smoothly so you can get the best out of your fishes. And with its scalloped indentations, this handy knife even reduces tension on wet, raw ingredients so cutting is easy, not sticky.
- Sharp-edged knife made from high carbon Japanese stainless steel for a lasting blade that is easy to sharpen and highly resistant to stains, rusts and corrosion
- Large narrow blade ideal for fine slicing, boning meats or filleting fishes
- Features scalloped indentations on the blade reduce cutting friction to make slicing faster and easier
- Also designed with reverse-wedge handle to reduce hand fatigue and provide exceptional control in all chopping tasks
- Made with precision and grounded into shape for a high-quality polish and smooth surface finish
- Makes a great addition to your knife collection or preset for professional chefs or home cooking enthusiasts
|Construction||Japanese stainless steel|
|Dimensions||17cm (blade length)|
|Cleaning and care
||Hand wash with warm, soapy water then dry thoroughly|
||25-year guarantee against defects|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Wish I had got this knife so much sooner!
Already had a fantastic set of Furi knives, but as I julienne a lot of vegetables I thought I'd get this one as well - why didn't I get it before! Perfect for vegetables and great weight.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Precision Instruments for a serious Chef
These knives are precision balanced cutting implements, easy to use, clean and maintain.
Furi Pro Filleting Knife 17cm
50% Off RRP