EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
What's the secret to a good stir-fry? Even-sized vegetables, of course. With the 17cm Furi Pro East West Santoku Knife, you can easily cut your carrots, peppers, and mushrooms into similar slices so they cook evenly in your hot wok. Use this high-quality knife for all your chopping and dicing tasks to transform your ordinary dishes into something sensational.
- Made from Japanese stainless steel blade for superior durability and resistance to stain and corrosion
- Seamless construction of the blade and handle keeps the knife free from food, dirt, and bacterial buildup
- Optimised bolster thins towards the blade to ensure that the full length of the blade can be used
- Innovative reverse wedge design of the handle ensures safer grip and reduces hand fatigue
- Unique handle profile creates a perfect slot for the middle finger to encourage proper use of the pinch grip
- Scallops on the blade make cutting fast and easy by keeping food from sticking to the knife
- Equip your kitchen with the full range of Furi knives and accessories
|Construction: ||Japanese stainless steel|
|Dimensions: ||17 cm|
|Cleaning/care: ||Handwash in warm soapy water then dry thoroughly |
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Love this knife. I have different Furi knives and wouldn't buy anything else. Perfection.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wish I had got this knife so much sooner!
Already had a fantastic set of Furi knives, but as I julienne a lot of vegetables I thought I'd get this one as well - why didn't I get it before! Perfect for vegetables and great weight.
Furi Pro East West Santoku Knife 17cm
45% Off RRP
Whats the secret to a good stirfry Evensized vegetables of course. With the 17cm Furi Pro East West Santoku Knife you can easily cut your carrots peppers and mushrooms into similar slices so they cook evenly in your hot wok. Use this highquality knife for all your chopping and dicing tasks to transform your ordinary dishes into something sensational.