EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Love buying a whole loaf of bread? Keep the leftover slices fresh all week long with the 10-cup FoodSaver Container. Comes in a generous size, this exceptional food container lets you fit as many slices of bread for breakfast, veggie salad for lunch, or slow-cooked stew for dinner. Simply connect it with a FoodSaver vacuum sealer to create an airtight seal and you will have food to last for days, weeks, even months in the pantry, fridge or even to-go.
- Designed for use with any model of the FoodSaver vacuum sealers and comes with a hose adaptor
- Spill-proof container that keeps food fresh up to two times longer compared to ordinary storage containers
- Made of BPA-free Tritan for durability, clarity and resistance to cracks, shatters, stains and odours
- Features a green vacuum seal dimple in the lid that lets you know when the container is airtight
- Maximum limit line indicates the margin of the container to avoid overfilling and achieve a proper seal every time
- Seal in the freshness in your food with the help of other FoodSaver¾vacuum sealing systems, bags, and containers
|Construction||BPA-free and food-safe Tritan|
31cm x 15cm x 11cm
|Dishwasher safe||Yes, on top rack only|
|Warranty||One-year replacement guarantee|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Well Worth It
I wasn't sure if I would get value for money when purchasing this container but after the first use I can say for certain it is well worth it. I purchased a full watermelon a week ago, cut it up, put a small amount in a container for eating and the remainder in this container. A week later the fruit is still fresh and enjoyable even after opening a couple of times to take another small amount out for eating and draining off any liquid that was sitting on the bottom.
READ MORE REVIEWS
FoodSaver Container 10 Cup
7% Off RRP