EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Whether you're a fermenting novice or pro, you'll have something to look forward to in Amanda Feifer's Ferment Your Vegetables. The cookbook is easy enough to follow for first-time picklers and interesting enough to keep enthusiasts reading. Feifer's passion is so infectious, you'l find yourself making pickles, kraut, and kimchi for every dish, everyday.
- Comes with clear and specific instructions to make your fermenting journey easy
- Shows you how to make a variety of recipes using only vegetables, spices, and a glass jar
- Complements a healthy eating lifestyle as fermented vegetables are rich in priobiotics, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals
- Learn new things to add to your repertoire of side dishes
- Written by Feiffer, a fermenting expert and owner of phickle.com
|Author ||Amanda Feifer|
|Dimensions ||20cm x 2cm x 24cm
|Publisher ||Fair Winds Press|
|Publication date ||11 January 2015|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Lots of interesting recipes to use up my garden vegetables.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Ferment Your Vegetables By Amanda Feifer
0% Off RRP
Whether you'ree a fermenting novice or pro youll has something to look forward to in Amanda Feifers Ferment You're Vegetables. The cookbook is easy enough to follow for firsttime picklers and interesting enough to keep enthusiasts reading. Feifers passion is so infectious youl find you'reself making pickles kraut and kimchi for every dish everyday.