EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Made with Italian quality standards, the 3.8L Essteele Australis Saucepan w/ Lid assures lasting performance. Its copper-lined base generates optimum heat and suits induction and all other stovetops. The silicone rubber covering the handles provides a stay-cool and secure hand grip. The heavy-gauge stainless steel can also withstand oven heat up to 200C. With a good 3.8L cooking capacity, this saucepan is versatile for preparing sauces or cooking one-pot meals for three. On top of its superior functionality, this saucepan also features a brilliant mirror finish and is ensured by a lifetime guarantee.
- Made of the highest-quality, heavy-gauge stainless steel for superior durability and stunning mirror finish
- Copper at the base allows efficient heat conductivity and control
- Stainless steel handles of the pan and lid are lined with silicone rubber to give the hands heat protection and a secure grip
- Has a helper handle for added support and balance when carrying a filled saucepan
- Flared rim allows clean and dripless pouring of sauces and liquids æ
- Features a convenient hanging loop on the main handle for ease of storage
- Saucepan is oven safe up to 200C and suit induction and all stovetops
- Cleans up easily in the dishwasher
- Made in Italy and comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Equip your kitchen with other heavy-duty and brilliant cookware from the Essteele Australis range
|Construction||Stainless steel (pan and lid), copper (base),|
and silicone rubber (handle)
|Dimensions||45.5cm x 22.5cm x 17.5cm|
|Oven safe||Yes, up to 200C|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
I am very happy with this saucepan. It's size is perfect for sauces and additions to a recipe. The lid seals well too keeping moisture in the pan.
READ MORE REVIEWS
This pan is an excellent addition to my kitchenware range. It does its job really well adn is a pleasure to use. The two new Esteele pans i bought recently, the 1.2lt and 2.8lt are a really good addition to my range.
This is my first time experiencing Esteele but not my last. Previously, i have use Scanpan and Baccarat pans but they are nothing compared to these Esteele pans.
Essteele Australis Saucepan w/ Lid 3.8L
48% Off RRP