EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
From the innovative company Dreamfarm comes the Smood Masher - a unique design of collapsing stainless steel spring coils that traps food and mashes it effortlessly. A soft yet sturdy resin handle makes handling easy and a silicone scraper at the bottom of the coils lets you get even the tiniest bits out!
- Has a stainless steel coiled masher head that springs up and down to make quick mashes out of soft foods
- Cleverly designed to take the stress out of your hand and wrist when mashing
- Spiral-shaped head can be used as a whisk to mix in other ingredients for a more flavourful mash or purée
- Sloped end of the soft ergonomic handle ensures better grip and more comfortable mashing at any hand position
- Comes with a scraper made of premium-grade silicone that can withstand high temperatures up to 260C
- Perfect for making mashed fruits and vegetables, baby food, guacamole, egg salads, and more
|Construction ||Stainless steel and premium-grade silicone|
|Dimensions ||29cm x 9cm|
|Dishwasher safe ||Yes|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
This is just the most amazing kitchen gadget ever supplying the most smooth mashed potatoe EVER. A must for every kitchen.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Perfect mashed vegetables in seconds with no effort. Better than my ricer and the best masher I've ever used.
Dreamfarm Smood Masher Firetruck Red
14% Off RRP
From the innovative company Dreamfarm comes the Smood Masher a unique design of collapsing stainless steel spring coils that traps food and mashes it effortlessly. A soft yet sturdy resin handle makes handling easy and a silicone scraper at the bottom of the coils lets you get even the tiniest bits out For quick smooth mashed potatoes or guacamole simply trap your food in the coiled masher head then press downward to start mashing. Place your thumb or the palm of your hand on top of your Smoods angled soft handle for optimum comfort and better grip while mashing. Clean the sides of your bowl after mashing using the nifty silicone scraper attached to the head that can also resist heat up to 260C.