EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
The Dreamfarm Grindenstein in charcoal black is a compact knock box that holds your used coffee grinds. After making coffee, remove the portafilter of your espresso machine, flip, then tap it against the steel bar of the knock bin to empty. Its ergonomic size also makes this coffee accessory easy to use, clean, and store. With a handy instruction manual included, the Dreamfarm Grindenstein even helps you repurpose your coffee grinds into a natural fertiliser.
- Compact coffee accessory with the ideal height to fit right under the group head of an espresso machine
- Patented shock-absorbing construction and design make the knock box virtually unbreakable
- Durable rubber sleeve protecting the steel bar absorbs the striking force and tapping noise made when emptying the portafilter
- Non-slip base makes the knock box easy to use and safe on any surface
- Designed with the perfect size that fits the hand yet able to hold enough coffee grinds without constant emptying
- Includes a handy instruction manual for turning collected coffee grinds into natural garden fertiliser
- Easy to clean in the dishwasher without having to pull it apart
|Construction||BPA-free ABS plastic and Santoprene rubber-coated steel bar|
|Dimensions||11cm (width) x 10.2cm (height)|
|Dishwasher safe||Yes, on top shelf|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Great size, great look!
This fits right in with our small kitchen bench space, and is sturdy enough for knocking out the grinds, so that I can keep the coffees coming when friends are over!
READ MORE REVIEWS
Great look & mess free
Great purchase, value for money. No more messy bench and cup falling out. Looks good, and now the coffee goes on the garden as a fertiliser.
Dreamfarm Grindenstein Charcoal Black
0% Off RRP