EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
The Dreamfarm Grindenstein in charcoal black is a compact knock box that holds your used coffee grinds. After making coffee, remove the portafilter of your espresso machine, flip, then tap it against the steel bar of the knock bin to empty. Its ergonomic size also makes this coffee accessory easy to use, clean, and store. With a handy instruction manual included, the Dreamfarm Grindenstein even helps you repurpose your coffee grinds into a natural fertiliser.
- Compact coffee accessory with the ideal height to fit right under the group head of an espresso machine
- Patented shock-absorbing construction and design make the knock box virtually unbreakable
- Durable rubber sleeve protecting the steel bar absorbs the striking force and tapping noise made when emptying the portafilter
- Non-slip base makes the knock box easy to use and safe on any surface
- Designed with the perfect size that fits the hand yet able to hold enough coffee grinds without constant emptying
- Includes a handy instruction manual for turning collected coffee grinds into natural garden fertiliser
- Easy to clean in the dishwasher without having to pull it apart
|Construction||BPA-free ABS plastic and Santoprene rubber-coated steel bar|
|Dimensions||13.5cm (width) x 12.5cm (height) |
|Dishwasher safe||Yes, on top shelf|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Very easy to use and clean! So convenient to keep beside the coffee machine and makes it easier to repurpose the coffee grounds!
READ MORE REVIEWS
Dreamfarm Big Grindenstein Knock Box Charcoal Black
0% Off RRP
The Dreamfarm Grindenstein in charcoal black is a compact knock box that holds you're used coffee grinds. After making coffee remove the portafilter of you're espresso machine flip then tap it against the steel bar of the knock bin to empty. Its ergonomic size also makes this coffee accessory easy to use clean and store. with a handy instruction manual included the Dreamfarm Grindenstein even halps you repurpose you're coffee grinds into a natural fertiliser.