EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Taking inspiration from the water-repellent lotus plant is the ingenious design of this 35cm Lotus Rock Wok by Davis & Waddell. Its thin and virtually non-stick nano-silica layer allows water to slide off the surface, making cleanup easy after cooking. Made of lightweight carbon steel, it is also scratch-proof and safe for use with metal utensils.
- Made of durable but lightweight carbon steel with a thin layer of water-repellent nano-silica coating
- Has excellent heat retention qualities and promotes efficient energy use
- Quick heat absorption creates an amazing cooking result
- Retains high vitamin content and maintains a delicious taste
- Rockhard quality means it is metal utensil safe, allowing frequent usage
- Suitable for gas, halogen, radiant, solid hotplate, and induction cooktops
- For best results, cook on low-medium heat
||Carbon steel with water-repellent nano-silica coating
and acacia wood (handle)
||50cm x 35cm (diameter) x 10cm
|Cleaning and care
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Excellent balance and heat dispersal, I use it on my wok burner at gentler temperatures, Good balance and easy to handle, large area to move food to different areas when stir frying. Easy to clean.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Don't go too hot
Used this for a week or two, and was cooking some typical chinese dishes that require a super hot wok. Sadly, I don't think this wok is up to the task as I started seeing little specs of black and red coming off the wok surface (it was cleaned already, so it wasnt food residue).
Probably fine if you don't use a wok burner, but not suitable for traditional asian cooking methods.
Davis & Waddell Lotus Rock Wok 35cm
27% Off RRP