EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Taking inspiration in nature, the Lotus Rock wok is coated with a thin nano-silica layer, which act as a water-repellent barrier, which makes water slide off the surface, taking any cooking residues with it, creating a lotus effect, self-cleaning process that naturally occurs in lotus plants, making it virtually self-cleaning. The nano-silica layer does however attract oils, so if oiled lightly before use, the surface of the wok becomes virtually non-stick. This layer is so thin that it's impossible to scrape away even with metal utensils, making it also scratch-proof. It can withstand temperatures up to 350C without peeling or blistering, and it'ss also suitable for use on induction stovetops.- Natural easy clean construction made without PTFE & PFOA.
- High heat resistance, no chemical smoke or smell during the cooking process
- Rockhard quality means it is metal utensil safe, allowing frequent usage
- Environmentally friendly, has efficient energy use
- Faster cooking process compared with other competitors products
- Quick heat absorption creates an amazing cooking result; retains high vitamin content and maintains a delicious taste
- Good energy retention and efficient heat distribution
- Magnetic material allows use on induction hob
- Good corrosion resistance, rustproof
|Construction: ||Lotus rock with stainless steel bonding|
|Dimensions: ||30cm (D)|
|Features: ||High heat resistance –to 350C|
No smoke or chemical smell during cooking
Quick heat absorption
|Colour: ||Black, wood|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
I really love this wok, great quality and surface can’t wait t9 use it
READ MORE REVIEWS
A wok that sizzles
This wok gets nice and hot so I can cook a genuine stir fry. Previous woks I've owned were just not getting hot enough and food was always catching on the bottom. Easy to wash and keep clean to.
Excellent service and quick delivery from kitchenware house as usual.
Davis & Waddell Lotus Rock Wok 30cm
25% Off RRP