EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Your kids will definitely request for waffles in the morning when cooking them is so much fun and easier with the Cuisinart Vertical Waffle Maker. Its unique vertical shape suits even your small kitchen counter and cooks your batter without the drips and leaks. Thanks to its automated alert signal and exact measuring cup, you'll be taking the guesswork out of baking waffles and make them perfect every time, especially when topped with lots of syrup and cream.
No need to keep this vertical, space-efficient waffle maker hidden in a cabinet when it can neatly sit on your counter.
Thanks to its batter pour spout and exact measuring cup, your breakfast waffles come out perfectly golden every time.
Its locking handle keeps the batter in without the messy leaks and is safe to touch when taking out your cooked waffle.
- Belgian waffle maker with a unique vertical design that comes with a batter measuring cup and recipe book for delicious ideas
- Equipped with an easy-to-use dial with five settings for selecting your preferred waffle doneness
- Designed with a batter pour spout and stay-cool locking handle, making the machine easy to fill and open or close
- Comes with red and green indicator lights to signal machine readiness for preheating and cooking
- Handy measuring cup lets you scoop and pour the perfect amount of batter without under or overfilling your waffle maker
- Audible alarm lets you know when the machine is already preheated and when the waffle is cooked and ready to eat
||Brushed stainless steel (exterior) and
aluminium with non-stick coating (cooking plates)
||19cm (length) x 16.5cm (width) x 31cm (height)
|Cleaning and care
||Brush away the crumbs then wipe with a paper towel or damp cloth
Wipe the exterior clean with a damp soft cloth
||3-year limited warranty
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Want fresh made perfect waffles ?
I bought 4 of them. 1 each for my neighbours, my daughter and myself.
My daughter made her mother-in-law so jealous as she brought along her own. There was no comparison at all between them and my daughter is celiac and just adores the quality of them making them gluten free.
My neighter couldn't waite to use it and came in with a cooked one covered in compote and a scoop of ice-cream. With that I used it and it's so so good! I conducted a lot of research before buying it and found in that Australia it's was best one available. The measuring cap makes all the difference. Nothing wasted and the machine is easy to clean. It stays on my bench top. Great addition to my kitchen. Certainly made a fabulous gift all round.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Easy peasy waffle making
We've only had this for a week and it's had a massive workout. Waffles have been cooked to perfection each time.. I'm just a tad messy spilling mix when I use it..
Cuisinart Vertical Waffle Maker
21% Off RRP