EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Impress your family with something delicious for lunch and bake a whole chicken with herbs using the Cuisinart Steam & Convection Oven. With its nifty steam function, your chicken can crisp to golden perfection while the inside stays moist and juicy. And thanks to this compact multifunctional unit, you can serve restaurant-style dishes even without a large kitchen space.
- Two-in-one oven equipped with standard oven functions plus full steaming capability
- Multifunctional unit that can proof your dough as well as steam, broil, and bake your food
- Includes a wire rack, baking pan, broiling rack, crumb tray, and drip tray
- Can cut cooking time by up to 40% compared to conventional ovens
- Compact, countertop footprint is perfect for smaller homes or kitchen with limited space
- Comes with a 1.4L water reservoir for efficient, uninterrupted steaming for up to 120 minutes
- Cooking with steam allows you to enjoy healthier, less oily meals without drying your food out
- Large 17L capacity can accommodate a whole 2kg chicken or 30cm pizza
|Capacity||17L (oven) and 1.4L (water reservoir)|
|Dimensions||49cm x 39cm x 27cm|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash removable racks, pans, and trays|
Use the steam clean feature to clean up the interior
Wipe the exterior with a damp cloth
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Very useful second oven
I got this as I was waiting to have my kitchen redone. It does everything it says it does. The oven seals very well- so no heat is lost. Whenever you open the oven the steam pours out even when you are not using the steam functions. Very good oven- no loss of heat The combo steam oven is fabulous for succulent chicken the self clean feature using the steam makes it very easy to clean. I have had mine for 18 mths and this is the oven I use most. I have a wonderful self clean oven. Used once. This little oven does it all. Uses less power as well. Also handy as a second oven for those larger gatherings. Did I mention the steam function useful for dumplings etc.? Last but not least using the steam combo cuts down on cooking time. That is a saving in both power and time. No need to preheat the oven either. I could go on. Lovely little oven.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Cuisinart Steam & Convection Oven 17L
19% Off RRP