EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
If you love adding all sorts of flavours into your homemade cookie dough, you'll be cutting your prep time short with the help of the white Cuisinart Elemental 4 Cup Chopper/Grinder. This food chopper may look too small on your counter but its powerful smart blade can process all sorts of ingredients, be it your soft dried fruits or hard walnuts and chocolate bars. With chopping made easier using the Cuisinart Elemental 4 Cup Chopper/Grinder, you'll have more time perfecting your recipe and enjoying your bakes, too.
- Mini yet powerful food processor that comes with a 4-cup work bowl with handle, stainless steel blade, spatula, and an instruction book with delicious recipe ideas
- Has a powerful 250W motor designed to handle basic food prep jobs
- Equipped with easy-to-operate chop and grind touchpad controls to process both soft and hard ingredients in less amount of time
- Patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade chops and purees soft foods with its sharp edge and automatically switches to the blunt edge to grind harder ingredients
- Designed with an exclusive BladeLock System that keeps the blade securely in place while processing or pouring
- Multipurpose food processor that can go from chopping, pureeing to emulsifying and grinding
- Compact size makes it easier to fit smaller kitchen spaces and perfect for processing smaller amounts of food
- Lightweight and portable machine that is easy to carry, move around, and clean
|Construction||BPA-free plastic (work bowl) and stainless steel (blade)|
|Capacity||4 cups (approximately 940ml)|
|Cleaning and care||Removable parts are dishwasher safe|
Wipe the processing unit with a clean damp cloth
|Warranty||Limited 18-month warranty|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Convenient size for nut butters
I bought the Cuisinart Elemental so I could make nut butters. I like the size, it slips easily into my cupboard without taking up too much room, and it is light and easy to lift.
The grinding action is excellent and makes nut butters quickly. I use the chopping function for vegetables.
Because of its convenient size I can put it in a shopping tote and take it to my daughters house where we make nut butters for her.
Love my Cuisinart Elemental 4cup.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Best thing since sliced bread
I have had my machine for about 3 months now and use it just about every day. I no longer have to dice onions or parsley, I just throw it in the processor's bowl and it cuts them up perfectly.
The auto lock blade is fabulous when emptying the bowl and pops out easily when I want to rinse it. Best of all, it fits easily into the dishwasher.
My only complaint would be the quality of the bowl scraper -- I bit cheap. I highly recommend this machine.
Cuisinart Elemental 4 Cup Chopper/Grinder White
29% Off RRP