EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Hosting a small Mexican-themed party but don't have enough time to do all that kitchen work? With the Cuisinart Elemental 4 Cup Chopper/Grinder in gun metal grey, you can finish the chopping and grinding faster and still have enough time to set the table. Thanks to its smart blade, you can chop up your tomatoes or avocado to make salsa and guacamole, then shred some cheese for your tacos. And with just a mini bowl and blade to pop in the dishwasher, you don't even have to worry about a time-consuming cleanup.
- Mini yet powerful food processor that comes with a 4-cup work bowl with handle, stainless steel blade, spatula, and an instruction book with delicious recipe ideas
- Has a powerful 250W motor designed to handle basic food prep jobs
- Equipped with easy-to-operate chop and grind touchpad controls to process both soft and hard ingredients in less amount of time
- Patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade chops and purees soft foods with its sharp edge and automatically switches to the blunt edge to grind harder ingredients
- Designed with an exclusive BladeLock System that keeps the blade securely in place while processing or pouring
- Multipurpose food processor that can go from chopping, pureeing to emulsifying and grinding
- Compact size makes it easier to fit smaller kitchen spaces and perfect for processing smaller amounts of food
- Lightweight and portable machine that is easy to carry, move around, and clean
|Construction||BPA-free plastic (work bowl) and stainless steel (blade)|
|Capacity||4 cups (approximately 940ml)|
|Colour||Gun metal grey|
|Cleaning and care||Removable parts are dishwasher safe|
Wipe the processing unit with a clean damp cloth
|Warranty||Limited 18-month warranty|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
This processor is small and compact but does great work on all the little jobs around the kitchen. Chops, grinds and blends like a dream. My only complaint is that you have to hold the button down while it does its job.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Best thing since sliced bread
I have had my machine for about 3 months now and use it just about every day. I no longer have to dice onions or parsley, I just throw it in the processor's bowl and it cuts them up perfectly.
The auto lock blade is fabulous when emptying the bowl and pops out easily when I want to rinse it. Best of all, it fits easily into the dishwasher.
My only complaint would be the quality of the bowl scraper -- I bit cheap.
I highly recommend this machine.
Cuisinart Elemental 4 Cup Chopper/Grinder Gun Metal Grey
24% Off RRP