EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Let's just start off by saying that Breville's Ikon Froojie Juice Fountain has the 'world's largest circular feed chute,' that's 25% larger than other juicers. What does that mean to you? Well, you can put whole pieces of fruit in there (and big whole pieces - they're not talking about blueberries here).
The other big feature here is the Ikon Froojie's unique soft fruit disc. This allows the juice lover to put the squeeze on things like bananas, strawberries, mangoes and berries, making it very easy to move beyond the expected orange, apple and carrot juices.
Variable speed control ensures that you're using the optimal speed for a given piece of fruit. Things like the Ikon Froojie's easy-clean design and its external pulp ejection make the whole process as easy as can be. In fact, some pieces can be cleaned just be removing them and rinsing them under the tap.
It's quite clear that Breville wanted to make everything from the feeding of the fruit into the juicer to cleaning the unit as easy as convenient as possible. For further proof, watch the video above outlining the benefits of the Breville Ikon Froojie Juice Fountain Dual Disc.
Titanium-reinforced mesh filter is specially designed to extract more juice and nutrients.
The secondary Froojie disc ensures optimum juice extraction from softer fruits and veggies.
Patented system allows the Froojie to add 20% more vitamins and minerals to extracted juices.
- Includes a juicing machine with a 1.2L juice jug with froth separator, a 3L pulp container, a detachable spout, and a brush for thorough cleaning
- Patented juicing system extracts more vitamins and minerals up to 20% more
- Has a five-speed extraction mode, and LCD display, and automatic pulp ejection feature to make juice extraction easier
- Equipped with a titanium-reinforced stainless steel micromesh filter basket to optimise juice and nutrient extraction
- Unique extra-wide 84mm feed chute allows juice extraction from whole fruits and vegetables
- Comes with a secondary disc to extract more juice from softer fruits and vegetables like bananas, strawberries, and mangoes
- Integrated handle on the juicer suits both left and right-handed users
- Specially made with smooth, rounded parts to prevent food and pulp from getting trapped, making the removable parts easier to clean
- Integrated cord wrap conveniently stores the cord and keeps it out of the way
|Construction||Stainless steel (housing and micromesh filter)|
and plastic (pulp and juice collection baskets)
|Capacity||1.2 (juice jug) and 3L (pulp container)|
|Dimensions||42cm x 20.2cm x 31.9cm (unit)|
84mm (feed chute)
|Voltage||220V to 240V|
|Cleaning and care||Wipe the unit clean with a damp cloth|
Removable parts are dishwasher safe
|Warranty||1-year replacement with 5-year motor warranty|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Very happy with my new juicer, very easy to use and clean, quick process for fruits and vegetables. Highly recommend
READ MORE REVIEWS
great powerful juicer that we use most days, this is our second breville juicer, our first which we had for years finally died but we are loving our new one
Breville Ikon Froojie Juice Fountain Dual Disc
8% Off RRP
Lets just start off by saying that Brevilles Ikon Froojie Juice Fountain has the worlds largest circular feed chute thats 25 larger than other juicers. What does that mean to you Well you can put whole pieces of fruit in there and big whole pieces theyre not talking about blueberries here.The other big feature here is the Ikon Froojies unique soft fruit disc. This allows the juice lover to put the squeeze on things like bananas strawberries mangoes and berries making it very easy to move beyond the expected orange apple and carrot juices.Variable speed control ensures that youre using the optimal speed for a given piece of fruit. Things like the Ikon Froojies easyclean design and its external pulp ejection make the whole process as easy as can be. In fact some pieces can be cleaned just be removing them and rinsing them under the tap.Its quite clear that Breville wanted to make everything from the feeding o