EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Keep your bread moist and chewy, and a crispy crust as well in the Bodum Bistro Breadbox. Perfect for home baked and fresh store-bought loaves, this breadbox featuring a sleek, modern look will complement your minimalistic kitchen without a doubt while keeping your bread fresh for long. Place it in the pantry, inside the cupboard, or on top of your countertop so a good slice for toast in the morning is always within your reach.
- Keeps your fresh-baked bread from going stale and away from pests
- Built with an adjustable ventilation hole to allow a bit of air in and out of the box
- Handy lid is equipped with ridges on the reverse to catch crumbs when slicing bread for less mess
- Ideal size for storing up to two regular loaves
- Elongated shape designed to easily fit your kitchen countertop
- Reusable alternative to plastic wrappers or paper bags, which leave your bread dry
- Works well in storing other baked goods such as pastries and cookies
|Construction||BPA-free plastic (box) and bamboo (lid)|
|Dimensions||36.5cm x 23.7cm x 13.8cm |
|Cleaning and care||Wipe away crumbs after emptying|
Wash with a soft sponge and warm, soapy water then wipe dry
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Great Sized Container
The container is a great size and fits various sized loaves of bread/baked goods inside. However the lid is difficult to stay closed and appears to warp depending on the temperature of the room.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Does the job.
It's got great length and width it's just the height that's a little lacking. Its great for storing 1lb loaves or uniform store brought or sourdoughs etc but just struggles with 2lb+ taller homemade loaves (the type most bread machines produce). It gets a lot of use as a bread roll and bun holder but if you're baking in a bread machine I'd go a taller box.
Bodum Bistro Bread Box Black
25% Off RRP
Keep your bread moist and chewy and a crispy crust as well in the Bodum Bistro Breadbox. Perfect for home baked and fresh storebought loaves this breadbox featuring a sleek modern look will complement your minimalistic kitchen without a doubt while keeping your bread fresh for long. Place it in the pantry inside the cupboard or on top of your countertop so a good slice for toast in the morning is always within your reach.