EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Fill your food jars at home with delicious snacks made with the BioChef Arizona 6 Tray Food Dehydrator so your kids can munch on them after school. From chewy fruit leather, to homemade trail mix, to veggie crisps, this food dehydrator helps you extend the shelf life of your perishable produce and transform them into healthy snack bites. Infuse good nutrition into your kids meals the inexpensive and safe way with this handy dehydrator from BioChef.
With its 100% BPA-free construction, you'll be making delicious and healthy snacks that are safe to eat, too.
Tickle your creativity and dry various fruits and vegetables that are yummy as is or as baked snacks.
Thanks to its horizontal drying system, you'll be drying your food without the need to rotate the trays.
- Compact yet efficient food dehydrator that comes with six stainless steel trays, one non-stick sheet, one fine mesh sheet, and one drip tray
- Equipped with an adjustable thermostat (35 to 70C), 19.5-hour timer, digital display, and a transparent door for easy monitoring
- Utilises a horizontal drying system that allows the air to circulate evenly without the need for rotating the trays
- Dries food from inside out, making it safe and free from moulds or bacteria
- Removable trays allow you to use the dehydrator for rising bread doughs or for making yoghurt and fermented food in jars
- Suitable for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, meats, herbs, and flowers
- Perfect for making healthy snacks on the go, packing food for camping or hiking, and preserving for a longer shelf life
|Construction||Stainless steel (trays) and BPA-free polypropylene (inner and outer casing)|
|Dimensions||45cm x 34.5cm x 31.5cm (entire unit)|
30cm x 32cm (tray size)
|Wattage||420 to 500W|
|Voltage||220 to 240V|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash the trays|
Wipe the main unit with a clean damp cloth
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Can’t us with extension cord
Unfortunately this dehydrator can’t be used with an extension cord so will be difficult for me to use in my kitchen . The unit looks good and seems to be of good quality . Unfortunately I can’t use at the moment .
READ MORE REVIEWS
Bought this for hubby initially for him to make jerky. I have now used it for strawberries, apples, bananas, citrus fruit, pears. It's fantastic, very quiet, easy to clean, and fits heaps. It's very light, I just keep it on my kitchen bench. Digital controls are great, easy to use. Trays slide in and out very easy and food dehydrates evenly.
BioChef Arizona Sol 6 Tray Food Dehydrator Black
0% Off RRP