EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Fill your food jars at home with delicious snacks made with the BioChef Arizona 6 Tray Food Dehydrator so your kids can munch on them after school. From chewy fruit leather, to homemade trail mix, to veggie crisps, this food dehydrator helps you extend the shelf life of your perishable produce and transform them into healthy snack bites. Infuse good nutrition into your kids meals the inexpensive and safe way with this handy dehydrator from BioChef.
With its 100% BPA-free construction, you'll be making delicious and healthy snacks that are safe to eat, too.
Tickle your creativity and dry various fruits and vegetables that are yummy as is or as baked snacks.
Thanks to its horizontal drying system, you'll be drying your food without the need to rotate the trays.
- Compact yet efficient food dehydrator that comes with six stainless steel trays, one non-stick sheet, one fine mesh sheet, and one drip tray
- Equipped with an adjustable thermostat (35 to 70C), 19.5-hour timer, digital display, and a transparent door for easy monitoring
- Utilises a horizontal drying system that allows the air to circulate evenly without the need for rotating the trays
- Dries food from inside out, making it safe and free from moulds or bacteria
- Removable trays allow you to use the dehydrator for rising bread doughs or for making yoghurt and fermented food in jars
- Suitable for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, meats, herbs, and flowers
- Perfect for making healthy snacks on the go, packing food for camping or hiking, and preserving for a longer shelf life
|Construction||Stainless steel (trays) and BPA-free polypropylene (inner and outer casing)|
|Dimensions||45cm x 34.5cm x 31.5cm (entire unit)|
30cm x 32cm (tray size)
|Wattage||420 to 500W|
|Voltage||220 to 240V|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash the trays|
Wipe the main unit with a clean damp cloth
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
A great dehydrator
Happy with this unit and have used several times now to make fruits, veggies and jerky. Easy to use, quiet, easy to clean. One thing to note is that the temp and time scales only go up in 5 degree and 30 min intervals - not really an issue but helpful to know.
Circulates the air really well - everything dehydrates very evenly.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Bought to replace my previous round, rather noisy dehydrator, this has ticked all the boxes and is in almost daily use! The reviews were what led me to choose this one and prompted me to leave my own feedback. Dried limes, semi dried tomatoes, and herbs so far but much more to follow with spring imminent. The shape will also facilitate making multiple yoghurts with ease when I need to stockpile for guests. I also agree with comments that cleaning the trays is a breeze. Transparent door very useful for checking progress.
BioChef Arizona Sol 6 Tray Food Dehydrator Black
13% Off RRP