EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Preparing your kids' packed lunches for school? Make sure to include a pack of delicious snacks you've made using the BioChef Arizona Sol 6 Tray Food Dehydrator White. Thanks to its efficient drying system, you can dry fruits for your baked goodies or turn vegetables into crispy snack chips the safe and healthy way. Say goodbye to costly food wastes and extend the shelf life of your food instead with the BioChef Arizona 6 Tray Food Dehydrator.
With its 100% BPA-free construction, you'll be making delicious and healthy snacks that are safe to eat, too.
Tickle your creativity and dry various fruits and vegetables that are yummy as is or as baked snacks.
Thanks to its horizontal drying system, you'll be drying your food without the need to rotate the trays.
- Compact yet efficient food dehydrator that comes with six stainless steel trays, one non-stick sheet, one fine mesh sheet, and one drip tray
- Equipped with an adjustable thermostat (35 to 70C), 19.5-hour timer, digital display, and a transparent door for easy monitoring
- Utilises a horizontal drying system that allows the air to circulate evenly without the need for rotating the trays
- Dries food from inside out, making it safe and free from moulds or bacteria
- Removable trays allow you to use the dehydrator for rising bread doughs or for making yoghurt and fermented food in jars
- Suitable for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, meats, herbs, and flowers
- Perfect for making healthy snacks on the go, packing food for camping or hiking, and preserving for a longer shelf life
||Stainless steel (trays) and BPA-free polypropylene (inner and outer casing)
||45cm x 34.5cm x 31.5cm (entire unit)
30cm x 32cm (tray size)
||420 to 500W
||220 to 240V
|Cleaning and care
||Handwash the trays
Wipe the main unit with a clean damp cloth
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Best food dehydrator
This is by far one of the best dehydrators on the market! We make our own snack regularly to try to stay away from processed food as much as possible and honestly, we haven't looked back. This baby handles fruit, veg, jerky meat, anything! Very happy with our purchase.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Bought this for hubby initially for him to make jerky. I have now used it for strawberries, apples, bananas, citrus fruit, pears. It's fantastic, very quiet, easy to clean, and fits heaps. It's very light, I just keep it on my kitchen bench. Digital controls are great, easy to use. Trays slide in and out very easy and food dehydrates evenly.
BioChef Arizona Sol 6 Tray Food Dehydrator White
0% Off RRP