EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
The natural cutting surface of Big Chop Gordon River Rectangular Cutting Board will care for the blades of your expensive knives. Uniquely crafted from sustainable Australian timbers, this truly impressive board features anti-bacterial properties and will withstand many years of kitchen and serving use. With minimal care (a very light application of vegetable oil each month) this board will become a family piece, treasured over many years.
- Made from responsibly harvested premium Australian timber
- Handcrafted individually by skilled artisans so no two boards are the same
- Features five kinds of timber: blackwood, celery top, myrtle, sassafras, and Tasmanian oak
- Has anti-bacterial properties and is kind to knives
- With a large surface area but is light and easy to store
- Can be used for chopping, presenting antipasto on, or using as a serving tray
||Blackwood, celery top, myrtle, sassafras, and Tasmanian oak
||33.5cm (length) x 25cm (width) x 2cm (height)
|Cleaning and care
||Wipe with a warm, soapy dishcloth then wipe off excess moisture
Do not immerse in water
If submerged by mistake, immediately dry off with a towel
Store flat to help prevent warping
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
What a quality piece of workmanship - too scared to use day by day.
READ MORE REVIEWS
This chopping board is not only visually stunning, but its absolutely amazing!
Nice heavy, good quality, wood chopping board.
Do yourself a favor and get one!
Not only that, kitchenwaredirect posted it so quickly, and was package perfectly, so happy with this website!!
Big Chop Gordon River Rectangular Cutting Board 33.5x25x2cm
30% Off RRP