EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Mineral deposits staining your kitchen sink? Bring back its shine with the 340g Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser. Sprinkle this cleansing powder to your wet sink, rub the surface gently with a wet cloth or sponge, leave it for a minute, rinse thoroughly, then wipe dry. No more stained sinks, rusty faucets, or mouldy tiles, thanks to this easy-to-use cleaning partner.
- Set of two powder cleansers that can be sprinkled on wet hard surfaces to remove rusts, stains, metal tarnishes, and mineral deposits
- Can be turned into a slurry or thick paste to match various types of stains and surfaces
- Ideal for cleaning items and surfaces made of copper alloy, brass, bronze, aluminium, ceramic, porcelain, and glass
- Does not contain bleach, making it suitable for cleaning stainless steel
- All-around cleanser for the kitchen, bathroom, and outdoors
|Ingredients||Mineral abrasive, citric acid, surfactant, and|
water softening agent
|Care||Carefully read proper use and precautions on the packaging|
Acid and polish content may etch or dull delicate surfaces
Not suitable for gold or silver; marble or granite; and
lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
This stuff is the absolute best! Living in the NT we have a lot of calcium build up in the water which leaves horrible marks. This stuff is the only product I have found that gets it off and leaves the sink gleaming
READ MORE REVIEWS
This stuff is so good. I tied it a few months ago and was so impressed I just bought 4 more as spares. Cleans my stainless steel pots & pans better than anything I have ever used. I haven't got around to trying it on my oven or microwave yet.
Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser 340g (2pcs)
15% Off RRP