EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
The Mono Mixer is easy to hold and easy to use: it features an ergonomic handle, three interchangeable blades, and dual speed settings for maximum control. Its also remarkably quiet and clean-up is as easy as giving it a spin in a glass of warm, soapy water. Demanding chefs may opt for one of Bamixs more powerful models, but for everyday use, the Mono is more than adequate, easily comparable to other top-of-the-line hand blenders.
- Powerful immersion blender that comes with a
- Powerful immersion blender that comes with a beater (A) blade, whisk/blender (B) blade, multi-purpose (C) blade, wall mount, and a beaker with lid
- Equipped with a 140W heavy-duty motor that allows you to crush and liquefy food with ease
- Comes with two speed settings for optimum blending results
- Designed with a soft grip handle for comfortable blending
- Made of high-quality, rust-free materials that are safe for food processing
- Multifunctional yet compact blender that is easy to clean and store
|Construction:||Stainless steel & plastic|
|Dimensions: ||- Total Length: 32 cm|
- Wand Length: 13 cm
|Controls:||2-speed safety switch|
|RPMs:||12,000 and 17,000|
|Cleaning/care:||Wash with warm, soapy water; do not submerge.|
|Warranty:||20 year warranty on motor, 1 year parts and labour warranty (domestic use only)|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
There's nothing like a Bamix blender
I had a Bamix Blender for over 30 years and when it finally died I couldn't afford another one at the time so I settled for a much cheaper blender. I would regularly get splashed with it and it often didn't blend smooth enough. I longed for another Bamix Mono Blender and recently was so glad to find a good price at Kitchen Warehouse. The free shipping made it an even better deal. Thank you, I'm happy in the kitchen again.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Mono Stick Blender, colour Red.
Beautiful piece of machinery. I have replaced previous Bamix after (approximately 30 years) . Bought a cheaper version stick blender but inot happy with it. I couldn't wait to save up and get another Bamix. Very happy again, it's the most used kitchen appliance I own. Thankyou, Kitchen Warehouse.
Bamix Mono Blender 140W Red
37% Off RRP
The Mono Mixer is easy to hold and easy to use it features an ergonomic handle three interchangeable blades and dual speed settings for maximum control. Its also remarkably quiet and cleanup is as easy as giving it a spin in a glass of warm soapy water. Demanding chefs may opt for one of Bamixs more powerful models but for everyday use the Mono is more than adequate easily comparable to other topoftheline hand blenders.