EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Recreate classic Australian treats with Katherine Sabbath’s Bake Australia Great
. Covering basic and advanced recipes, the quirky design of each baked creation will surely get your creativity going. Let the Sydney cake queen help you build your baking skills and impress family and friends with familiar cakes, slices, and cookies presented like a pastry pro.
- Includes Australiana-inspired cake recipes featuring Australia’s traditional food, iconic sites, and well-loved treats
- Presents recipes in levelled chapters, from easy to advanced, to help you grow your baking skills
- Comes with quirky and colourful photos to illustrate each cake recipe and keep you kitchen inspired
- Puts a twist to familiar baked goods like fairy bread cake, opal cookies, toasty Anzac slice, Tim Tam triple, and more
- Written by Sydney cake queen Katherine Sabbath, author of the self-published pop-up art book, Katherine Sabbath: Greatest Hits, which has sold out its two print runs
||20cm x 2.5cm x 26cm
||5 November 2019
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Bake Australia Great by Katherine Sabbath
0% Off RRP