EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Measure the surface temperature of everything from grill plates to hot oil, camp oven to the ambient room temperature with this easy to use, point and click Avanti Infrared Digital BBQ Thermometer. It has a comfortable pistol grip and displays information at a glance on the backlit LCD screen. The scan and hold feature stores your data and if you prefer working in Fahrenheit, you can quickly switch between readings.
- A point-and-shoot thermometer that instantly measures the surface temperature of your cookware or grill plates
- Uses infrared technology to precisely gauge temperature and commit to a non-contact process with food to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination
- Has a comfortable pistol grip and easy to read LCD display with backlight
- Gauges temperatures from -50C to 750C
- Convenient scan and hold feature stores your data, and has data logging and recall function
- Also ideal for measuring cooking oil temperatures when frying or sauteing and getting a quick read on the temperature of simmering milk, soups or sauces
- Powered by a 9V battery (included)
||Plastic and stainless steel
||1 x 9V (included)
|Cleaning and care
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Avanti Infrared Digital BBQ Thermometer
30% Off RRP