EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Laguiole by Andre Verdier's oyster knife is specially designed to pry open the shells and remove the meat from inside. Using this tool is much safer than using a knife that might not be designed for such tasks.
- Durable oyster knife made of high-carbon stainless steel and black plastic handle
- Specially shaped thin blade easily slides through hard oyster shells
- Comes with a hole on the handle for ease of storage
- Multiple ridges ensure comfortable yet stronger hand grip when shucking
- Designed with a flared end to protect your thumb and fingers from getting cut by the rough shell
|Construction||Stainless steel and plastic|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Have bought hundreds of these knives over the past few years for oyster business - Well made, good shape, great price, never broken one yet! (Great service too)
READ MORE REVIEWS
This is a good knife and probably the best commercially made knife I have used. Only the hand crafted instrument once sold to me by an oyster grower outshines it. Could perhaps be slightly sharper if this can be achieved without diminishing its strength too much
Laguiole by Andre Verdier Oyster Knife Black
1% Off RRP
Laguiole by Andre Verdiers oyster knife is specially designed to pry open the shells and remove the meat from inside. Using this tool is much safer than using a knife that might not be designed for such tasks.