EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Your guests will be impressed when you serve dessert with this six-piece Laguiole by Andre Verdier Debutant Dessert Spoon Set in classic ivory. Elegant and stylish, the instantly recognisable Andre Verdier style, with its signature Laguiole bee and full tang construction, has the pedigree you are looking for.
- Set includes six dessert spoons made of hardened stainless steel and sturdy riveted handles
- Handcrafted cutlery from France presented in a wooden compartment box with a certificate of authentication
- Comes with a polished mirror finish for enhanced durability and rust resistance
- Easily blends in with other tableware while adding elegance on the table for any occasion
- Welded trademark Laguiole bee decor complements the beautifully made handles
- Makes a lovely and practical wedding or housewarming present
- Create a coordinated tablescape with matching pieces from the Laguiole range
|Construction||Stainless steel, ABS, and beechwood|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
They are not a Brand.
I've had my eye on this style of cutlery for some time now. I was looking at it in a shop in Leura in the Blue Mountains, when I was haughtily informed by the shop owner that 'Laguiole is not a brand, it's a style and there are several makers apart from Verdier.' You learn something new every day. I was given a set of six Verdier knives with multi coloured handles for my birthday, so I set out to complete the set (by the same maker) I found them at Kitchenware Direct and purchased 6 forks and 6 spoons in ivory, which I thought would provide a nice contrast to the knives. I received them very quickly with no fuss and at a very good price. Thank you Kitchenware Direct.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Clean matching colors
I bought a set of knives and forks and the color is matching the ivory desert spoons they can be used as dinner spoons as well
Laguiole by Andre Verdier Debutant Dessert Spoon Set 6pc Ivory
33% Off RRP