EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
The ivory handles of these forks will remind the users of more genteel times. Only the host has to know that they're not antiques. Laguiole by Andre Verdier Debutant cutlery brings a touch of sophistication to any setting. Each piece is masterfully crafted from stainless steel and finished sumptuously with stainless steel bolsters, five-rivet handles, and the traditional Laguiole bee.
- Set includes six forks made of hardened stainless steel and sturdy riveted handles
- Handcrafted cutlery from France presented in a wooden compartment box with a certificate of authentication
- Comes with a polished mirror finish for enhanced durability and rust resistance
- Easily blends in with other tableware while adding elegance on the table for any occasion
- Welded trademark Laguiole bee decor complements the beautifully made handles
- Makes a lovely and practical wedding or housewarming present
- Create a coordinated tablescape with matching pieces from the Laguiole range
|Construction||Stainless steel, ABS, and beechwood|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
I bought the forks to match the steak knives for my partner and he loves them. I think it makes him feel very special. He uses the set almost everyday!
READ MORE REVIEWS
Andre Verdier forks & knives
I love the design of these and they do look really special. However, they quality is not exactly what I expected and two of the knives and forks and split in the handle. Not happy about this at all. I would have purchased more products in this series, but have changed my mind.
Laguiole by Andre Verdier Debutant Forks 6pc Ivory
33% Off RRP