Order Online, FREE Pick Up In-store
- Click & Collect is FREE
- Available 7 days a week from Kitchen Warehouse stores (WA Only)
- More Click & Collection locations opening Nationwide in 2017
- Click and collect within 6 - 48 hours
- Order before 10am, collect the same business day
- Order after 10am, collect the next business day
Click and Collect, three easy steps
- Order online
- Your order will be processed and couriered to your chosen Kitchen Warehouse Store
- Collect in-store with proof of purchase (Your Order ID)
The Kitchen Warehouse Click & Collect service is FREE. We offer click and collect 7 days a week from Kitchen Warehouse stores (find a store). When you choose our click and collect service, your order will be sent by courier to your selected Kitchen Warehouse store and will be available to collect within 6-48 hours. We will contact you by email when your full order is ready to be collected.
Order by 10am Monday to Friday - Collect after 3pm on the same day (excludes public holidays)
Order after 10am Monday to Friday - Collect the next business day
Order Saturday, Sunday or Public Holidays - Collect the next business day
Collecting your order
You can collect your order in person, or we’re happy for you to nominate someone else to collect your order on your behalf. If you are collecting your own order, you will need to provide a copy of the order confirmation. To prevent fraud, you will also need to present suitable photo identification (passport or photo driving licence). The person collecting your order will need to bring a copy of the order confirmation as proof of purchase and suitable photo identification (passport or photo driving licence).
Your order will be available for collection from your chosen store for 14 days. After this time the order will be returned to our warehouse and your account will be refunded. Please allow up to 2 weeks for any refunds to show in your account. Our customer service team will confirm when a refund has been processed.